Trauma Pak Pro with QuikClot® & Swat-T™
The Trauma Pak Pro takes bleeding control to a new level with two products designed to control bleeding at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. The QuikClot® Sponge is non-chemical and is made from zeolite beads contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag.
You simply apply QuikClot over bleeding areas to speed clotting. Swat-T Tourniquet is engineered for use in the field and allows a rapid means to control extremity bleeding, quickly and easily with its Swat-T (Stretch, Wrap and Tuck Tourniquet) technology. Individuals can quickly apply it in seconds with little or no prior medical training.
Stop Bleeding Fast!
- QuikClot® Sport™ Sponge stops bleeding fast
Critical First Aid Information
- Instruction sheet with information on managing life-threatening and traumatic injuries
Made for Tactical First Response
- Designed for fast deployment in critical situations; fits in BDU pocket
- Nitrile examition gloves plus biohazard disposal bag
A Tourniquet Anyone Can Safely Use!
- The Swat-T™ is easy for anyone to use without advanced training. Instructions are printed directly on the Swat-T
- Size: 5.5" x 4" x 1.5"
- Weight: 8oz
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- 1 - QuikClot Sport 25g
- 1 - SWAT-T™ Tourniquet
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe & Disposal Bag
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 26"
- 1 - Trauma Response Instructions
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Adventure Medical Kits
Manufacturer Part No : 2064-0293
UPC : 707708002939