USB Card Reader
Save space on your helm with the compact, water-resistant SD™ card reader. It holds two full-size SD cards for quick access to charts, software updates and ActiveCaptain® data.
Featuring a 2”x 2” footprint, flush mounting and USB connection to the back of your chartplotter, this card reader easily integrates into a crowded dash or elsewhere at the helm.
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 2” x 2” x 2.4” (excluding the cable)
- Weight: 4.025 oz
- Temperature range: -15C to 70C
- Material: fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IPX7 standards
- Input power: 4.75V – 5.25V
- Maximum power usage at 10 Vdc: 2.5 W
- Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 100 mA
- Maximum current draw at 12 Vdc: 500mA
- Compass-safe distance: 21" (533 mm)
In the Box:
- Garmin USB card reader
- Mounting hardware
- Power cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Garmin
Manufacturer Part No : 010-02251-00
UPC : 753759232443