Depth Trax 2BX Dash Digital Depth & Temp Gauge - Thru-Hull
The DepthTrax 2BX includes all the advanced sonar, depth alarm, and keel offset capabilities of the DepthTrax 2B, but also integrates dual temperature displays and an AIRMAR®, ultra-sensitive, high-performance transducer. A simple press of a button on the DepthTrax 2BX display produces instant access to water or air temperature readings via integrated sensors in both the head unit and the transducer.
The standard transducers for the DepthTrax 2BX include an AIRMAR® high-speed transom-mount “P23” and their low-profile thru-hull “P19”.
Both transducers are coupled with HawkEye’s waterproof plug-and-play connectors to make installation quick and easy.
- Algorithmic Programming Significantly Reduces False Readings and Produces Unmatched Precision
- EasyTouch Programming™ Allows One-Touch Access to the User Adjustable Settings
- User Programmable Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Depth Readings for Vessels’ Draft Requirements
- User Selectable Imperial or Metric Readout
- Dual Upper and Lower Depth Alarms Can Be Set Throughout the Full Depth Range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning System™ Clearly Signals an Alarm Condition with an Audible Alarm, LED and LCD Indicators with One-Touch Alarm Muting
- Displays Air & Water Temperature in °F or °C
- Automatic Memory Retention of All User Settings
- Patented Removable Face System - Includes White & Black Face Plates and White/Black Trim Rings
- No Glare, Polarized LCD Icon Display with Storage Sun Cover - Spot Free Viewing With or Without Sunglasses
- Largest Display Available on an In-Dash Depth Sounder
- SoftGlow™ Backlit Display and Programming Keys- Low Intensity, Low Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Flush Mount Extention for Mounting In Extra Thick Dash Panels
- Includes Premium Transom or Thru-Hull Mount Airmar® Transducers (cannot be glued in-hull)
Manufacturer : HawkEye
Manufacturer Part No : DT2BX-TH