HELIX® 7 CHIRP MEGA DI Fishfinder/GPS Combo G3N - Display Only
The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3N CHO finder features MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, Ethernet networking capability, Bluetooth, AutoChart Live GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. The 7", ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options. This is a Control Head Only unit—Transducer is not included. Model is compatible with Minn Kota Built-in MEGA DI trolling motors.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a Control Head Only unit—Transducer is not included. An accessory transducer of choice can be purchased to suit your install and application needs. This model is also compatible with Minn Kota Built-in MEGA DI trolling motors.
- Use Minn Kota's #1852086 MKR MDI-2 HB HELIX 7 Adapter Cable when connecting this unit to a Minn Kota Built-in MEGA Down Imaging Trolling motor transducer.
- HELIX 7- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count
- Includes power cable and gimbal mounting bracket (transducer sold separately).
- Cartography Brand: Humminbird/Navionics
- Screen Size: 7"
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 14"W x 17"L WT: 4.4 lbs
- UPC: 082324053962
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)