C700 Stand-Alone Iridium Certus Terminal for Iridium Next
Developed for Iridium’s global network and designed to provide the fastest L-band broadband service in the industry, the C700 will deliver up to 352kbps transmission and 704kbps reception speeds through the Iridium Certus platform. Its 12-element patch technology also ensures seamless connectivity, even in adverse weather or environments.
Intellian’s C700 terminal takes full advantage of the capabilities made possible by Iridium Certus. It is designed to meet the needs of tankers, container ships, workboats, cruise and ferry lines – even leisure craft – creating a truly agile and adaptable maritime satcom system.
Iridium Certus offers a unique opportunity to develop both terminals and applications with the advantage of a truly global network which supports engineering small form factor, cost-effective hardware to provide a superior choice for the maritime industry.
- Perfect VSAT companion
- Powerful 12 Element Patch Phased-Array Antenna
- HGA-2 class antenna ensuring uplink speed up to 352 kbps
- Enhanced performance in lower elevation which can guarantee reliable throughput in rough sea conditions
- Small and lightweight
- Easy installation and simple configuration
- Single coaxial cable antenna connection
- Cyber Security Enhanced – Built-in Firewall and user threat management
- Three high-quality voice lines with Soft-PABX function
- All-around voice, up to 16 IP phones and 2 analog phones
- WAN Port to connect with a 3G/LTE Modem
- 4-Port ethernet (LAN) PoE / Wi-Fi access point
- Open API for remote management
- Reliable solid-state technology with no moving parts
- Designed for a minimum operational lifetime of 10 years with no scheduled maintenance required
- 3-Year Global Warranty – Parts and Labor
- Iridium Type Approved
Manufacturer : Intellian
Manufacturer Part No : C1-70-A00S