360° Anchor Light & Strobe - 2nm - 0.7M Cable - K-Lock PE Base - White with Black Housing
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- The unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodized aluminum housing protects the LED and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibration proof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
- Supply voltage: 10-32 VDC
- Measurements: Light: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 28 mm (1,1 in) – W: 340 gram (12 oz), Mounting block: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 24,0 mm (1,14 in) – W: 148 gram (5 oz)
- Power consumption: 1.68 Watt; Current @ 12 VDC: 0,14 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,7 A
- Light Colors: White - 360°
- Intensity: >5,4 cd / 25 Cd in flash
- Visibility (@K=0.8): 2 nm /(4nm flash)
- Number of LEDs: 28
- Suggested feed cables: 12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm), 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)
- Vessel Size: 50M (164 feet)
- Mounting: Horizontal
Included in package:
- Navigation light pre-cabled with 0.7M shielded marine-grade cable
- 1 K-Lock PE mounting base
- Installation guide