HDS-9 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount & C-MAP Pro Chart
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE will carry on that tradition behind premium performance and the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into the HDS Live display – including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, and an intuitive user interface that makes HDS LIVE even easier to use.
Featuring a high-resolution SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- Active Imaging 2-in-1 ready
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- High-performance dual-core processor
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder™
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/Lowrance/CMOR
- Included Transducer: 000-14489-001
- Screen Size: 9"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 10"W x 13"L WT: 9.8 lbs
- UPC: 9420024171899
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
NEW Active Imaging™ from Lowrance
From America’s Number One Fishfinder Brand, introducing our be...
ALL DETAILS REVEALED APRIL 1, 2019: LiveSight™ from Lowrance
From America’s Number One Fishfinder Brand, we’ve turned sonar...
NEW HDS LIVE Fishfinder/Chartplotter from Lowrance
From America’s Number One Fishfinder Brand, our most popular f...
Lowrance | Where to Find Software Updates
This video applies to all Lowrance displays. For many Lowran...
How to Set Your Data Overlay Sources and Fix the Dashed Lines | Lowrance
Why are there dashed lines where my data should be? Data ove...
Setup and Commission Hydraulic Outboard Pilot | Lowrance
Outboard Pilot is a Lowrance Display Autopilot add-on system d...
Lowrance | StructureScan™ 3D Basics
StructureScan 3D gives freshwater and saltwater anglers a uniq...
Getting the Latest Software & Creating NIF Files - HDS LIVE | Lowrance
Learn how to check the software version of your display unit a...