ChargeMaster Plus 12/35-3 Battery Charger
Make the most of your batteries with the ChargeMaster series, plugging in and charging anywhere in the world. Mastervolt’s ChargeMaster guarantees fast and complete charging of your batteries no matter where you are. Thanks to Mastervolt’s innovative 3-step+ charging process, batteries also perform better and last longer.
All ChargeMasters can be easily connected to a MasterBus network with only one cable and one connection (with the exception of the ChargeMaster 12/10, ChargeMaster 12/15-2, and ChargeMaster 24/6). What’s more, you have the option for central, local, or remote monitoring, configuration, and control of your system.
A clearly lit display on the ChargeMaster provides all essential information: charge current, charge voltage, charge phase, and battery content measurement and/or battery condition measurement as a percentage of available Ah capacity. The display also provides an indication of MasterBus communication. Three buttons adjacent to the read-out panel allow for easy operating of the entire system.
The ChargeMaster is available in various models to guarantee you the ideal battery charger for any situation and demand.
- For recreational and semi-professional use.
- Suitable for any type of battery, including Lithium-Ion batteries.
- 3-Step+ charging technology for fast and complete charging also charges depleted batteries.
- Memory function prevents overcharging in case of unreliable mains.
- Safe and complete charging due to standard safety features.
- Charging capacity up to 1000 Ah battery banks.
- Easy to connect and quick to install.
- Can charge multiple battery banks simultaneously.
- Built-in system functionality (MasterBus) in combination with other Mastervolt products.
- Clear control panel (with the exception of the ChargeMaster 12/10, ChargeMaster 12/15-2, and ChargeMaster 24/6).
- Supplies your system without a battery.
Charging your batteries with every voltage
The Mastervolt ChargeMaster supplies a maximum capacity wherever you are via auto-ranging. Auto-ranging ensures perfect fully automatic operation anywhere in the world, regardless of the available mains voltage (90-265 V AC, 50 or 60 Hz). The 3-step+ charging technology guarantees fast and complete charging, while the cos phi 1-regulation gets the most out of limited generator capacity.
Solid metal-to-metal connectors equipped with strain relief prevent corrosion and overheating.
Charging multiple battery banks
The ChargeMaster series has three equal charge outputs. Those of the smaller ChargeMaster models are pre-installed with two meters of cable for a plug & play solution, while the heavier models have one full output (for example for your service battery) and two outputs of 10 A, ideal for your starter batteries.
DC Power Supply
Even if the batteries are not connected, Mastervolt ChargeMaster battery chargers can provide a constant DC output allowing you to turn on lights or keep the fridge cold.
- Nominal output voltage: 12V
- Total charge current: 35 A at 14.4 V
- Number of battery outlets: 3
- Charge current second output: 35 A
- Charge current third output: 35 A
- Battery bank size: 70-350 Ah
- Nominal input voltage: 120/230 V (90-265 V), 50/60 Hz
- AC connection: Connector strips
- Power supply mode: Yes
- Galvanic isolation: Yes
- Display/read-out: LED display
Manufacturer : Mastervolt
Manufacturer Part No : 44310355
UPC : 816882022876