TruePower Plus Series - Pure Sine Wave Inverter - 2000W
Heavy Duty Marine, Mobile and Industrial Grade Inverters
Our next generation of TruePower Plus Inverters are designed to convert 12V DC battery power to 115V AC and will automatically pass through AC Inlet power when present. TruePower Plus is rich with features including; Innovative dual color digital LCD message center, dual color gauges for AC power output and battery DC input, USB power port, GFCI convenience outlets, DC cable covers, and separate on/off remote. Our integrated AC cable strain reliefs and front screw connection terminal blocks allow for quick and easy installation without the added need for ring terminals for AC power connections.
Designed with soft start noise filtered technology and x2 surge capability for powering demanding loads. Shock resistant construction with internal conformal coated electronics for protection in harsh environments.
The TruePower Plus PS Series has all the features of our MS series but provides a Pure Sine 115V AC output ideal for high fidelity audio visual systems in addition to appliances with hysteresis and variable motor speed controls like washing machines and refrigeration etc.
- Intuitive dual color digital LCD message center
- Dual color gauges for AC power output and battery DC input
- Internal 30 amp AC transfer switch will automatically pass through AC inlet power when present
- USB power port and GFCI convenience outlets
- Compact and lightweight design
- Soft start noise filtered technology with x2 surge capability
- On/Off remote with 9 foot cable and DC cable covers Included
- Integrated AC power cable strain reliefs for ease of installation
- Built-in safety with overload, over temperature, short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Audible alarm and shut down for low and high DC voltage, overload and over temperature conditions.
- Shock resistant construction with internal conformal coated electronics
- 2 year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Manufacturer : ProMariner
Manufacturer Part No : 07200
UPC : 031669072008